Be a part of úOhmac Technologies and give wings to your career where you can fly with lots of ideas
úOhmac Technologies brings the passion and dedication to work environment and our customer on premises. Our teams are working with multiple customers whose model is to come in, gather requirements, design, build, validate, host and be there for support. Our strongly becomes part of our customers team, fosters and models our internal culture, where we all work together to win! We are here this time and again from our customers, our partners and our community. At úOhmac Technologies, we believe that our primary assets are our valued employees. We offer great careers in exciting Cloud Computing-Information Technologies. We provide a dynamic and motivated work environment by creating a youthful and vibrant culture coupled with the expertise of our pioneers from the industry.
PhoneGap Developer Urgent Requirement
Project Development by using PhoneGap Technology
- Design, implement and deliver across the entire app life cycle - requirements, Analysis, design, test, deploy and release and support Working with the front end developers to build the interface with focus on usability features.
- Create compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences. Optimizing performance for the apps.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- Communicating with external web services
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Develop unit, integration tests, maintain design/code documentations and fix bugs
- Keep up to date on the latest technology developments on the mobile/web.
Essential Skill Set:
- Xamarin, MOQ and Bootstrap considered a plus
- Expertise in iOS, Android, HTML5, CSS3, and other mobile frameworks/accelerators
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems and mobile technologies
- Experience with mobile analytics
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise or consumer-facing mobile software systems using industry standard environments including iOS, Android, PhoneGap (Apache Cordova) and Windows Phone
- Experience with AngularJS, Objective-C, Java, HTML5/JS/CSS3
- A thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, iOS, Android, and enterprise in mobile application integration
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with Enterprise Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MCA / B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. with good academic record and 2 years of Experience in the relevant skill set.
No of Positions: